- Opportunity Funds
- About UC
- Investor Login
Please follow the following steps for investing in Urban Catalyst Opportunity Fund I, LLC.
If you have any questions or would like more information please contact Yoram Arbel: email@example.com Tel. 408-372-6669.
1. Review the PPM (Private Placement Memorandum). If you do not have it already, here is a link to a copy - Urban Catalyst PPM
2. Send an email indicating the investment amount and the investing entity registration (e.g. your own name, joint tenants, a name of a trust, etc.). Send this, and any following emails in the subscription process, to Morgan Mackles firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to Yoram Arbel email@example.com.
If you would like to make a deposit for a future investment date (e.g. following a close of an upcoming real estate transaction) please indicate it.
If you are a member of an investment group, please note it in this email.
3. In parallel, fill out the Investor Qualification Form in the link below. If you invest as a natural person (including joint tenants) please use
If you invest as an entity (including a living trust) please use
4. In parallel, email a copy of an Accreditation Verification letter. This is typically signed by your CPA, lawyer, or a financial advisor. There are also third parties that can provide it. Contact Yoram Arbel if you have questions on how to obtain such letter.
5. You will receive a Docusign with the subscription agreement (a copy of which is in Appendix A of the PPM). Sign it.
6. You will also receive wiring instructions. Wire the funds, and email a notification with amount and date sent.
Here is a copy of the wiring instructions to the fund:
Click here to view bank wiring instructions.
7. Upon receipt of funds you will receive a “Welcome Letter”, which will be followed by an email from the Fund Administrator, NES Financial, who will complete the onboarding process.