Our Chief Administrative Officer Sean Raft recently sat down with Tom Boman, tax expert and Partner at Novogradac & Company LLP, to discuss the top 10 questions that we get from our investors about the K1 Form.
Check out the questions below and you can jump to the time stamps noted below for the answers:
- What is a Schedule K-1 (Form 1065)? What is its purpose? -01:57
- How will I know when my K-1 is available and how do I access it? - 04:58
- When can I expect to receive my K-1? - 05:54
- I received my K-1 from Urban Catalyst. What do I do with it? - 08:02
- What can I expect to see in my K-1? - 10:22
- Are losses a good thing or a bad thing? - 13:01
- Why does the K-1 include so many different boxes? - 16:23
- What are the boxes on the K-1 included in Part I? - 17:52
- Why are there K-1s from multiple states, e.g., NY? - 43:08
- What do I do if my K-1 has an error? - 49:36
For additional questions please contact email@example.com.