Questions About Your K-1?
Our Chief Administrative Officer Sean Raft sat down with Tom Boman, tax expert and Partner at Novogradac & Company LLP, to discuss the top 10 questions that we get from our investors about the K1 Form.
Urban Catalyst K-1 Explainer Video
Check out the questions below and you can jump to the time stamps noted below for the answers:
- What is a Schedule K-1 (Form 1065)? What is its purpose? -01:57
- How will I know when my K-1 is available and how do I access it? - 04:58
- When can I expect to receive my K-1? - 05:54
- I received my K-1 from Urban Catalyst. What do I do with it? - 08:02
- What can I expect to see in my K-1? - 10:22
- Are losses a good thing or a bad thing? - 13:01
- Why does the K-1 include so many different boxes? - 16:23
- What are the boxes on the K-1 included in Part I? - 17:52
- Why are there K-1s from multiple states, e.g., NY? - 43:08
- What do I do if my K-1 has an error? - 49:36
For additional questions please contact email@example.com